PENSACOLA (Florida Record) — A former Florida inmate is suing a state corrections health care services provider and three of its employees, alleging years of poor health care he received following a colitis diagnosis, including solitary confinement for using the bathroom, that ultimately left him with a colostomy bag.
- Suit filed against driver, Alex Gonzalez Trucking after Oakland Park auto accident
- Man alleges Progressive failed to settle his insurance claim
- Man alleges Paramount Property Maintenance owes unpaid wages, wrongfully terminated him
- Man claims Catered Fit Corp. did not pay overtime wages or final paycheck
- Suit filed against maker, seller of cradle cap product
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Florida Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.