WASHINGTON – Florida financial planners Jeffrey and Kimberly Camarda are scheduled to present oral arguments to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia in September in a case filed against the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. (CFP Board) that could have serious implications for the financial planning industry.
- Injured driver seeks benefits from Progressive American, Security National insurance companies
- Man alleges Progressive failed to settle his insurance claim
- Suntrust Mortgage Inc. alleged to have harassed property owners with calls
- Man claims Catered Fit Corp. did not pay overtime wages or final paycheck
- O-B House allegedly failed to pay servers minimum wage or OT
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Florida Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.