Cristina Sanchez, President of the Brevard County Association for Women Lawyers, won a three-way race for circuit judge in Seminole and Brevard counties, according to an August 30 article in the Orlando Sentinel. Since no one won more than 50 percent, Sanchez and Stephen Henderson will face off in a run-off November 8.
- Suit filed against driver, Alex Gonzalez Trucking after Oakland Park auto accident
- Man alleges Progressive failed to settle his insurance claim
- Man alleges Paramount Property Maintenance owes unpaid wages, wrongfully terminated him
- Man claims Catered Fit Corp. did not pay overtime wages or final paycheck
- Suit filed against maker, seller of cradle cap product
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Florida Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.