FORT LAUDERDALE -- Law students from Truman Bodden Law School took part in a Caribbean Law Clinic last month at Nova South Eastern Law School in Fort Lauderdale.
- Suit filed against driver, Alex Gonzalez Trucking after Oakland Park auto accident
- Injured driver seeks benefits from Progressive American, Security National insurance companies
- Man alleges Progressive failed to settle his insurance claim
- Man claims Catered Fit Corp. did not pay overtime wages or final paycheck
- Suit filed against maker, seller of cradle cap product
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Florida Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.