- Court rejects bad faith insurance claim dismissal for woman paralyzed on Royal Caribbean excursion
- Law firm gets win vs timeshare developer in lawsuit over timeshare escape claims
- Fear that former partner will turn violent isn't enough for 'dating violence' injunction, appeals court says
- Insurance company loses effort to remand case involving coverage of Boca Raton condo president
- Federal court weighs in on Safeco's attempt to assign zero value to RV seized by FBI for prior owner's criminal acts
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Florida Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.