The traditional way of billing for legal services may not be working for the growing number of people who would rather represent themselves in state courthouses across the country because the cost of retaining a lawyer is too high.
- Suit filed against driver, Alex Gonzalez Trucking after Oakland Park auto accident
- Man alleges Progressive failed to settle his insurance claim
- Man alleges Paramount Property Maintenance owes unpaid wages, wrongfully terminated him
- Man claims Catered Fit Corp. did not pay overtime wages or final paycheck
- Suit filed against maker, seller of cradle cap product
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Florida Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.