- Court grants VA motion for summary judgment in suit filed by officer who shot himself in the finger
- Motorist alleges negligence by vehicle driver, caused Pinellas County crash
- ATTORNEY'S OFFICE OF FLORIDA: Florida Compounding Pharmacy And Its Owners To Pay At Least $775,000 To Resolve False Claims Act Allegations
- Case activity for Linda Gordon Taylor vs State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company on Feb. 13
- Sergeants' repeated fraudulent behavior qualifies arresting officers for immunity, appeals court rules
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Florida Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.