- Deaf man wins appeal after losing case against Lifemark Hospitals
- Lawsuit over psychiatric patient attack does not qualify as medical malpractice, appellate court rules
- Couple alleges LA Fitness allowed facility to have legionella bacteria
- Consumer attorney: Senior scams in state 'more prevalent' and 'more sophisticated'
- FTC and Florida ordered to reschedule depositions in case alleging computer company scam
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Florida Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.