Three clerks of court have sued the state Revenue and Fiscal Services departments for what they claim to be an unconstitutional state law that has allowed the State Revenue Estimating Conference to limit the amount of court users' fees that go to the courthouses with the remainder going to the state.
- Royal Caribbean's negligence allegedly caused honeymooner's fatal zip line incident
- Elderly couple seeks $2.2 million from Jetsmarter
- Zumba Fitness alleges other companies infringed on trademark
- Customer alleges JCPenney negligence led to injuries
- Insured driver alleges State Farm breached insurance contract
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Florida Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.