Three clerks of court have sued the state Revenue and Fiscal Services departments for what they claim to be an unconstitutional state law that has allowed the State Revenue Estimating Conference to limit the amount of court users' fees that go to the courthouses with the remainder going to the state.
- Court grants VA motion for summary judgment in suit filed by officer who shot himself in the finger
- Motorist alleges negligence by vehicle driver, caused Pinellas County crash
- ATTORNEY'S OFFICE OF FLORIDA: Florida Compounding Pharmacy And Its Owners To Pay At Least $775,000 To Resolve False Claims Act Allegations
- Case activity for Linda Gordon Taylor vs State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company on Feb. 13
- Sergeants' repeated fraudulent behavior qualifies arresting officers for immunity, appeals court rules
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Florida Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.