ST. PETERSBURG – Ensuring that today’s law students have the resources, skills and outlook to navigate the challenging legal landscape of the future is no longer just the purview of law schools and individual professors; legal firms themselves have also gotten into the act.
- Customer alleges Ford sold defective vehicle
- Suit filed against driver, Alex Gonzalez Trucking after Oakland Park auto accident
- Universal Property & Casualty Insurance Co. accused of breach of contract
- Consumer files suit against Kohls over alleged frequency of collection calls
- Sante Fe News and Espresso allegedly failed to pay overtime wages
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Florida Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.