CLEVELAND (Legal Newsline) - The judge overseeing multidistrict litigation against opioid manufacturers and distributors has named the teams of lawyers who will try to negotiate a settlement of hundreds of federal lawsuits - a complex task given parallel investigations and litigation by state attorneys general and potentially conflicting goals of private attorneys and their government counterparts.
- Suit filed against driver, Alex Gonzalez Trucking after Oakland Park auto accident
- Injured driver seeks benefits from Progressive American, Security National insurance companies
- Man alleges Progressive failed to settle his insurance claim
- Man claims Catered Fit Corp. did not pay overtime wages or final paycheck
- Suit filed against maker, seller of cradle cap product
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Florida Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.