Marks Gray, P.A. issued the following announcement on June 19.
Marks Gray, P.A., a Jacksonville-based law firm, in its 119th year serving Floridians, has had the following lawyers recognized as Florida’s leading lawyers by Florida Super Lawyers magazine for 2018:
• Jeptha F. Barbour – Personal Injury Defense;
• Edward L. Birk – Media & Advertising;
• Crystal T. Broughan – Intellectual Property;
• Giselle Carson – Immigration;
• William M. Corley – Personal Injury Products Defense;
• John R. Crawford – Estate Planning & Probate;
• Susan S. Erdelyi – Employment & Labor;
• Frederick H. Kent, III – Real Estate;
• Nicholas V. Pulignano, Jr. – Business Litigation;
• Gerald W. Weedon – Business Litigation.
• Meagan L. Logan (Civil Litigation – Defense) was named to the magazine’s Rising Stars list for 2018.
Mr. Barbour, a shareholder at Marks Gray, has also earned distinction as a Top 100 Super Lawyer in Florida. This listing is based on the attorneys who ranked at the top of the list in the nomination, research and blue ribbon review process.
“To have so many of Marks Gray’s attorneys named to the 2018 Florida Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists is tremendous,” said firm President, Frederick H. Kent, III. “I believe it is a testament to the dedicated and successful group of professionals we have at Marks Gray.” This year marks Mr. Kent’s ninth year on the Florida Super Lawyers list. Only five percent of the lawyers in the state are named by Super Lawyers.
Marks Gray, P.A. is a multi-faceted law firm with offices in Jacksonville, Jacksonville Beach and Lake City. The firm has 21 attorneys who specialize in providing highly personal service while offering clients access to an experienced legal team across a broad spectrum of practice areas. The lawyers at Marks Gray represent national, regional and local clients in a variety of matters. The firm has a diverse practice that includes extensive commercial and professional liability and other tort defense litigation as well as banking, real estate, business law, probate, tax law, estate planning, immigration and workers’ compensation.
Original source can be found here.
Source: Marks Gray, P.A.