- Florida Justice Reform Institute calls on Johnson & Johnson to appeal $4.69 billion talc verdict
- Federal judge throws out Peoples Gas System lawsuit over natural gas explosion
- Appeals court affirms class certification in suit over Miami-Dade Expressway Authority's toll by plate system
- Oaks of Clearwater nursing home accused of wrongful death
- Florida Education Association files suit against state legislature over allegedly 'unfair' union law
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Florida Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.