- $5 million diamond contracted to sell for 20 times less was an honest mistake, appeals court rules
- Lawsuit over psychiatric patient attack does not qualify as medical malpractice, appellate court rules
- Couple alleges LA Fitness allowed facility to have legionella bacteria
- Appellate court upholds immunity protections from some medical malpractice lawsuits
- Deaf man wins appeal after losing case against Lifemark Hospitals
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Florida Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.