Though e-cigarettes are being marketed as a safer alternative to tobacco smoking, design flaws in the products can cause severe injuries or even kill their users, an attorney representing several plaintiffs in personal-injury cases said.
- Florida Prepaid 'tuition differential fee' doesn't entitle out-of-state students to tuition 'windfall:' Appeals panel
- Holmes County clerk charged with fraud, money laundering, for fake conference expenses
- Judge denies Florida man's request for class action against debt collector for unpaid credit card bill
- Appeals court: Hendry County homeowners can't easily escape $137K foreclosure collection suit
- Federal judge denies U.S. Sugar's try to dismiss dump operator's racial discrimination suit
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Florida Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.