ORLANDO — A business customer is suing Orlando airport facility operators, alleging negligence caused injuries to the plaintiff.
- Florida Chamber backs legislation to reform assignment of benefits system, protect consumers
- Debt collector indicted for attempting to bribe courts clerks in Orange, St. Johns, Brevard counties
- Massage Envy accused of ignoring charges of sexual assault
- Appeals court: Hillsborough judge should have excused juror, sends tobacco suit to new trial
- Judge: Norwegian Cruise Line not on hook for child's salmonella caused by other child's diarrhea in pool
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Florida Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.