- Court rejects bad faith insurance claim dismissal for woman paralyzed on Royal Caribbean excursion
- CLAUSEN MILLER: Florida Reforms Assignment of Benefits
- Insurance company loses effort to remand case involving coverage of Boca Raton condo president
- Law firm gets win vs timeshare developer in lawsuit over timeshare escape claims
- DEPARTMENT OF LABOR: U.S. Department of Labor Cites Contractor for Safety Failures
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Florida Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.