- Florida Prepaid 'tuition differential fee' doesn't entitle out-of-state students to tuition 'windfall:' Appeals panel
- Judge denies Florida man's request for class action against debt collector for unpaid credit card bill
- Holmes County clerk charged with fraud, money laundering, for fake conference expenses
- DEPARTMENT OF LABOR: U.s. Department of Labor Investigation Results in South Florida Assisted Living Facility Paying $103,389 in Back Wages to 20 Employees
- Appeals court: Hendry County homeowners can't easily escape $137K foreclosure collection suit
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Florida Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.