- Judge: 'Deficiencies' in class action settlement between Florida cancer centers, N.J. county
- Cases like Uber dispute involving arbitration clause in driver contract could go either way, lawyer says
- Mistrial declared in Philip Morris case; judge finds testimony prejudicial
- Florida, New York reach settlement with company accused of using social media bots
- Federal judge awards Palm Beach County customer $677,000 after injuries at Burlington store
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Florida Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.