MIAMI -- A federal court on Feb. 4 refused to follow the report and recommendations of a magistrate judge that denied dismissal of a case against Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. for canceling a cruise and gave the woman suing the cruise line a chance to file a third amended complaint.
- Judge: 'Deficiencies' in class action settlement between Florida cancer centers, N.J. county
- Florida, New York reach settlement with company accused of using social media bots
- Federal judge awards Palm Beach County customer $677,000 after injuries at Burlington store
- Florida chamber supports bill to cap pain, suffering damages in lawsuits
- April 10: 9th Judicial Circuit Court of Florida docket for auto negligence cases
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Florida Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.