MIAMI -- A federal court on Feb. 4 refused to follow the report and recommendations of a magistrate judge that denied dismissal of a case against Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. for canceling a cruise and gave the woman suing the cruise line a chance to file a third amended complaint.
- ATTORNEY'S OFFICE OF FLORIDA: Florida Compounding Pharmacy And Its Owners To Pay At Least $775,000 To Resolve False Claims Act Allegations
- Former resident alleges nursing home operators infringed on her rights
- Sergeants' repeated fraudulent behavior qualifies arresting officers for immunity, appeals court rules
- ATTORNEY'S OFFICE OF FLORIDA: Winter Park Man Charged With Over $8 Million In Fraud
- Florida business wins minimum wage court case brought by part-time Miami International Airport worker
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Florida Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.