- Consumer attorney: Senior scams in state 'more prevalent' and 'more sophisticated'
- Mother alleges duck boat's negligence caused child's injuries
- Appeals court backs denial of insurance company’s right to intervene in injury suit
- Registered nurse alleges ambulance service's negligence caused injuries
- Court dismisses woman's third attempt with suit claiming medical device was faulty
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Florida Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.