- Pulmonologist says Zingaro tobacco addicted as defense calls star plaintiff witness biased
- Defense in Philip Morris trial says smoking danger was known early
- Plaintiff attorneys say declining smoking industry targeted teen smokers
- Cases like Uber dispute involving arbitration clause in driver contract could go either way, lawyer says
- BAKER MCKENZIE LLP: Baker McKenzie is Awarded at ABA Antitrust Spring Meeting
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Florida Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.