NAPLES, Fla. -- Ave Maria School of Law was given good news earlier this month as the Council of the American Bar Association’s Section of Legal Education and Admissions lifted several remedial actions that the body placed on the institution in 2016.
- Injured driver seeks benefits from Progressive American, Security National insurance companies
- Man alleges Progressive failed to settle his insurance claim
- African-American woman alleges she was wrongfully terminated by Waste Pro USA
- Florida in need of tort reform, says state Rep. Passidomo
- O-B House allegedly failed to pay servers minimum wage or OT
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Florida Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.