OCALA – Though the number of plaintiffs in a lawsuit alleging exposure to fire retardant chemicals caused people to develop cancer currently stands at eight, their attorney said a class action could increase the number of plaintiffs to hundreds.
- DeSantis picks appeals court Judge Lagoa for Supreme Court; New justice praised as 'textualist'
- Guest alleges Orlando hotel operators caused carbon monoxide poisoning
- Florida high court rules on timing of insurance deductible in hospital case
- Appeals court rules elevator company official can't be sued in worker's death
- Mother accuses Pinellas County health care providers of medical negligence
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Florida Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.