- Cases like Uber dispute involving arbitration clause in driver contract could go either way, lawyer says
- Mistrial declared in Philip Morris case; judge finds testimony prejudicial
- BAKER MCKENZIE LLP: Baker McKenzie is Awarded at ABA Antitrust Spring Meeting
- Case activity for Gustavo De Los Rios vs Margaret Oluwatoyin Sippio Titiloye Ola on April 11
- DEPARTMENT OF LABOR: U.s. Department of Labor Investigation Results in Florida Jimmy John’s Franchise Paying Civil Penalty for Child Labor Violations
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Florida Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.