ATLANTA–The family of Bobbi Kristina Brown plans to hire a collections lawyer to recoup the $36 million owed to them by her boyfriend, Nick Gordon, who was found liable in her death and is now living in seclusion in Florida, according to People magazine.
- Customer alleges Ford sold defective vehicle
- Suit filed against driver, Alex Gonzalez Trucking after Oakland Park auto accident
- Universal Property & Casualty Insurance Co. accused of breach of contract
- Consumer files suit against Kohls over alleged frequency of collection calls
- Sante Fe News and Espresso allegedly failed to pay overtime wages
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Florida Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.