MIAMI SHORES – Last month’s loss in a Florida circuit court won’t be the death of a case involving a South Florida couple whose 17 years of living off the land in their front yard were shut down by a local ordinance, according to a civil liberties law firm.
- Injured driver seeks benefits from Progressive American, Security National insurance companies
- Man alleges Progressive failed to settle his insurance claim
- Suntrust Mortgage Inc. alleged to have harassed property owners with calls
- Man claims Catered Fit Corp. did not pay overtime wages or final paycheck
- O-B House allegedly failed to pay servers minimum wage or OT
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Florida Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.