- Insurers ask federal court to drop them from covering engineering firm in pedestrian bridge collapse
- Suit alleges children held in solitary confinement at county jail for months
- Federal judge orders documents to remain under seal in DynCorp case against AAR Airlift
- Appeals court rules against energy company seeking refund in federal nuclear waste tax dispute
- Appeals court sides with Fort Lauderdale college in NLRB case
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Florida Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.