TALLAHASSEE — Hialeah attorney Eric Allen Waraftig has been indefinitely suspended following a Sept. 26 Florida Supreme Court order and his conviction for wire fraud and conspiracy in a scheme to bilk a cable shopping network, according to a recent announcement by The Florida Bar.
- Elderly couple seeks $2.2 million from Jetsmarter
- Royal Caribbean's negligence allegedly caused honeymooner's fatal zip line incident
- Service provider accuses accounting firm of failing to pay
- Customer alleges JCPenney negligence led to injuries
- Zumba Fitness alleges other companies infringed on trademark
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Florida Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.