CHICAGO – A federal judge issued a restraining order and a freeze of assets against a Boynton Beach, Florida, tech support group for allegedly tricking consumers into using its services.
- Customer alleges Ford sold defective vehicle
- Suit filed against driver, Alex Gonzalez Trucking after Oakland Park auto accident
- Universal Property & Casualty Insurance Co. accused of breach of contract
- Consumer files suit against Kohls over alleged frequency of collection calls
- Sante Fe News and Espresso allegedly failed to pay overtime wages
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Florida Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.