- Debt collector indicted for attempting to bribe courts clerks in Orange, St. Johns, Brevard counties
- Appeals court: Hillsborough judge should have excused juror, sends tobacco suit to new trial
- Judge: Norwegian Cruise Line not on hook for child's salmonella caused by other child's diarrhea in pool
- DEPARTMENT OF LABOR: U.s. Department of Labor Investigation Results in South Florida Assisted Living Facility Paying $103,389 in Back Wages to 20 Employees
- Florida Supreme Court takes up mass shootings liability case; Parkland parents expected to weigh in
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Florida Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.