- Court grants VA motion for summary judgment in suit filed by officer who shot himself in the finger
- Motorist alleges negligence by vehicle driver, caused Pinellas County crash
- Employee alleges seafood restaurant operator's negligent hiring led to beating
- Sergeants' repeated fraudulent behavior qualifies arresting officers for immunity, appeals court rules
- Truck driver blames Tarpon Springs, property owner for damage to vehicle
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Florida Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.