FORT LAUDERDALE -- Law students from Truman Bodden Law School took part in a Caribbean Law Clinic last month at Nova South Eastern Law School in Fort Lauderdale.
- Customer alleges Ford sold defective vehicle
- Suit filed against driver, Alex Gonzalez Trucking after Oakland Park auto accident
- Consumer files suit against Kohls over alleged frequency of collection calls
- Grabba - Leaf allegedly infringed Blunt Wrap U.S.A.'s cigar tube patent
- Sante Fe News and Espresso allegedly failed to pay overtime wages
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Florida Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.